Voodoo Park is one of the fastest growing agencies in London and we pride ourselves for being an amazing place to work. Not only do we create and invent really cool things for our customers, we do good in the world by volunteering and give our employees time to look after their mental and physical health. We know life is busy which is why we encourage working from home, flexible hours, and also have our very own charity championing under-represented groups in technology. So, come and join an amazing team full of clever people doing clever things in the digital and data space and look forward to Mondays again.
- Manage the complete project lifecycle from initiation to close, including all aspects of project delivery including people, processes and technology
- Produce accurate and detailed documentation for the project with clear and comprehensive project plans and deliver progress reports detailing key issues, costs, risk, timescales against target and future opportunities to internal monitoring groups.
- Establish and engage your geographically dispersed team to ensure the successful delivery of all deliverables within the required timeframe
- Manage relationships with senior stakeholders
- You will work remotely from home and work your own hours ensuring your work is complete within the time required. You are responsible for your own time management.
- You will take ownership of your work.
- You are responsible for taking your YooDoo time each week. YooDoo is two hours in work time to do something that benefits your physical or mental health. This is compulsory.
- You will engage with and vote on UP, Voodoo Park’s democratic ethos.
Skills and Abilities
- Proven experience as a Project Manager in IT environments
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- The ability to interact with senior, technical and business teams
- A self-driven and highly motivated work style comfortable working remotely
- Comfortable working on multiple demanding projects simultaneously
- Agile exposure
Knowledge and Education
- Relevant degree level qualification.
- Experience working as part of a diverse and fast paced team.